Quote Originally Posted by Justaguyin_nc
Well, I got started on it at least.. already to small..lol

Used all screws ... figured nails would eventually fall out.

Have room on the right for a volume and wah-wah pedal.

Did the same as you did tone and stripped the power off the old board and screwed it to the upper level..

Still have to find corners and glue on the material..

Looks like I need a bunch of longer pedal patch chords also..
Better stash that Electric Mistress...it's on the minds of a few people I know here.

Ah I see you made yours in tiers. Cool. Do you think you'd be using all your pedals at once or will you swap out occasionally?

The biggest reason I used flexible rubber bands to hold my pedals was that I could place them very close to each other and still be able to pull them off the board with my hands while I connected or disconnected them. If you'll notice my plug ends are literally on top of each other or side by side with about an 1/8th to 1/4 inch gap between them. I used to have them farther apart when they were secured to the old board with screws from the bottom because you can't connect/disconnect them if they're too close etc. Someone here gave me the idea about the bands and I wanted my pedals closer together so I could fit more on a fixed sized board. What are the dimensions of the board?