Thread: Zvex pedals!! Opinions!!???!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zvex pedals!! Opinions!!???!!!

I have been checking out 2 ZVEX pedals, the box of rock and the fuzz factory. Every clip I've heard so far sounds amazing and I was curious for some feedback from all y'all. Has anyone played either of these pedals and can give me your opinion on them. Thanks fretters, sound off!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Zvex pedals!! Opinions!!???!!!

The fuzz factory is killer! Such a cool beast.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

The Fuzz Factory is indeed awesome. A friend has the Woolly Mammoth fuzz which is also killer.

Post Thanks / Like

I like em all, chose the Prince of Tone by analogman over the Box of Rock though. The POT is more my thang... but it was a hard decision.

Post Thanks / Like

Had BOR and found it nothing specially.., some generic od pedal (with tube amp, that is). Sold it. Over-hyped.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, i pulled the trigger tonight on a BOR. Should have it by the end of the week!! I checked out the prince of tone and the BOR clips just sound more like my flavor. I am more and more falling away from the mod effects and using different OD's and fuzzes. My board keeps evolving and every rehersal i change it up, i think my bandmates are getting weary of it by now. But its my sound in my head I'm trying to get out, not theirs!!