Thread: Fence Climbin' Blues - Scott Henderson

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fence Climbin' Blues - Scott Henderson

Cool clip of these jazz-fusion guys playing a slow blues.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh Tribal Tech! I want a guitar in that fancy color

Scott Henderson is one of the best guitarists ever imo.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Only two more days until I see Henderson in concert here in Germany!
    Rob that video is awesome. The musical quality of the whole Tribal Tech project was unbelievable.

:
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    Only two more days until I see Henderson in concert here in Germany!
    Rob that video is awesome. The musical quality of the whole Tribal Tech project was unbelievable.

:

You lucky guy , Scott has never came in my country side yet , id like to see him as well..Bring your ear plug , i heard that s he is pretty loud but he plays like a God..
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucky bastid Jimi! I wish he would come north so I could see him live again.

Hope you get to meet him. I've transcribed a lot of cool licks and ideas from Scott. I learned so much from him. His instructional videos were the best thing to ever happen to me for improvisation.

Ask him some gear question for us, will ya? Amp, guitar, effects, whatever! Oh one thing, ask him politely to take up asking questions again on his discussion board. We all want him back there! Problem was, some idiot offended Scott by saying something stupid on that forum, and Scott got pissed and he's done answering questions. Maybe he can just answer select questions instead?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

Hope you get to meet him. I've transcribed a lot of cool licks and ideas from Scott. I learned so much from him. His instructional videos were the best thing to ever happen to me for improvisation.

Ask him some gear question for us, will ya? Amp, guitar, effects, whatever! Oh one thing, ask him politely to take up asking questions again on his discussion board. We all want him back there! Problem was, some idiot offended Scott by saying something stupid on that forum, and Scott got pissed and he's done answering questions. Maybe he can just answer select questions instead?
    If I get to meet Scott I will do so. As this is a regular concert, I can not guarantee meeting THE MAN, but I will try to!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

Ask him if he wants to join the friendly Fretnet Forum , nobody won t insult him here , on the contrary...
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blazes
    Ask him if he wants to join the friendly Fretnet Forum , nobody won t insult him here , on the contrary...
    Man I already told Yngwie M. last year when I met him about the Fret and I bet he joined under a secret name, maybe Holström or Blomqvist....but at least I think he visited this board because I told him robert was Swedish! If I get to speak to Henderson I will of course tell him about The Fret! :