Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Now THIS is cool! Egnater fans

Thread: Now THIS is cool! Egnater fans

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now THIS is cool! Egnater fans

Wow, this looks like an awesome amp. Also available in a 1 x 12 combo.

http://www.egnateramps.com/Rebel30212.html
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Every merchant linked to your link doesn't even list them. I wonder how much they will be. Looks like a smart amph.

Rebel 30 combos are an extention of the award-winning Rebel-20 head, adding a whole new level of flexibility and tone-shaping power. These 30-watt all-tube, 2-channel combos feature Egnater’s unique TUBE MIX knob, giving you access to an incredible variety of tones, from American to British and all points in between. Channel 1 delivers rich cleans with controls for volume, treble and bass. Channel 2 dishes out powerful, touch-responsive overdrive with treble, middle and bass EQ, as well as a wide-range gain knob that takes you from growl to scream. Both channels feature Egnater’s signature BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and each channel has its own WATTS knob so you can access both low-wattage crunch and serious clean headroom, or any combination you choose.

The REBEL-30’s specially designed and easily accessible back panel holds more welcome surprises, such as independent REVERB controls for each channel and a tone-preserving series effects loop. A speaker-emulated line out lets you go directly to the board live or in the studio. Set the standby switch to ‘Silent Record’ for great direct-recorded tones that spare both your ears and your neighbors. And the easy-access chassis makes swapping tubes quick and painless. The REBEL-30 is available as a 1x12” combo with the same dimensions as the REBEL-112x cab and as a 2x12” combo. Both include a dual-function footswitch for channel selection and reverb on/off.

Rebel-30 Features
    * 30-Watt Tube Combo-Amp
    * Birch Construction
    * Clean Channel:
    — Volume, Bass, Treble
    —Variable Wattage Control from 1w to 30w
    — Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
    * Overdrive Channel:
    —Volume, Gain, 3-Band EQ
    —Variable Wattage Control from 1w to 30w
    —Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
    * Tube Mix Blends Between 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
    * Reverb with Level Setting for Each Channel * Silent Record Allows Recording Without The Speaker(s) Engaged
    * Effects Loop
    * Cabinet Voiced Line/ Recording Out Using XLR/ 1/4” Combo Connector
    * 100V/115V/230V Voltage Selector
    * Footswitch for Channel Select and Reverb On/Off
    * Custom Voiced Egnater Celestion™ Elite-80 Speakers
    * Heavy Duty Casters & Side Handles (Rebel-30 2X12”)
    * Rugged Cover Included

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the silent record feature. I wonder how it sounds compared to letting the speakers rip.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Every merchant linked to your link doesn't even list them. I wonder how much they will be. Looks like a smart amph.
    The release date for these was initially April, but from what I've read it will more likely be some time in May.

The estimated price for the 112 combo will be $899 and the 212 combo I believe will be in the ballpark of $1099.

What I like about these amps is that you can set the power level for each channel separately.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Short demo and interview.......

Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff Hilligan can build an amp but apparently needs to learn how to tune a guitar...

I'll be interested to check the combo out.
    Q: How many guitars is enough?
    A: Just one more...