Thread: FS GDS 18 watt Marshall clone amp.

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS GDS 18 watt Marshall clone amp.

Hello,

I am selling my GDS amp to get one of GDS's newly acquired Guytron amps. I already have it listed on the bay but will offer it for 600.00 shipped here if I can catch the auction before it sells. I will sell to the lower 48 United States only, sorry. I am selling just the amp without the cab. This is a GDS kit that I assembled about a year ago. It started up and worked great right from the start. It is a complete amp ready to mount into a cabinet. The kit sells for 820.00 new (unbuilt). This is the model with tremelo and a sweet tremelo it is.

I will accept paypal or a money order.

Here is a description and link to the auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120405594679

Here are a couple utube demos. These are not of me playing. I don't even come close to these guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4Knx9XdrE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6rWKMBSbU

M29
    Last edited by M29; April 12th, 2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added utube links

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my you are a cruel man ..................

After the last stack ,and apple I wouldnt even know what a whopper tale on why I have to have this id have to make up:

I hate ya /love ya brother at this nano-second and hope you get what ya need for your next fix.:
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mud,

I am sure we could come up with some sort of wopper tale :

M29

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

That must be a kewl amph - why you sellin' it?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Robert,

It is an awesome sounding amph. At the last Detroit amp show about a month ago I had it displayed for sale with the GDS/Guytron amps and a guy came in and played it and later did a review on the amph show and said it was the best amp of the show. This is on the gear page. He just raved about it.
    I guess I am selling it because I don't really ever play out and it needs to get to club level to get in the (zone) and the Guytron amph that I want to get has an electronic attenuation that can get me a great overdriven sound at home levels and they sound great too. I am trading and selling a bunch of stuff to get this amph.

M29

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

You should just get the Ultimate Attenuator and case closed.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Default GDS amp is Sold

The GDS amp is SOLD.

Robert,

The Ultimate Attenuator gets some good reviews! Thanks for the info.
    M29