Thread: First Gig (with TBA)

pes_laul Guest

Default First Gig (with TBA)

Yup I made a few calls and were booked to play at the Battle of the bands in Bitely. IT's my first gig with these guys (besides acoustic and talent show) I'm pretty stoked about it but Im a bit worried about my other guys, Im the only one thats ever played a gig. It'll be fun though

Post Thanks / Like

Hey just attack it ballz to the wallz

No worries brother
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Hey just attack it ballz to the wallz

No worries brother
    Yup...........................

Just get some quality rehearsal time before the show. It will help in keeping everyone calm knowing that you have the set down stone cold.

Get out there and melt faces!
    Guitars: 2008 Gibson SG Classic, 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard LE, 2002 Gibson SG Supreme, 2001 Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus, 1996 Les Paul Studio Gem, American Deluxe Double Fat Strat, Bluesville "Super" Strat Copy, MIK Fender "Limited Edition" Tele, JD Bluesville "Night Pilot", Yamaha AES 820, Steinberger Spirit GT Pro, Taylor 355CE, Ovation 1897 Adamas, Ovation CC057 Celebrity

Amps: Axe FX centered rack rig, Mesa 4x12 cab. Germino Club 40, Johnson JM150 Millennium, Johnson JM250 Millennium, Gibson Titan Medalist Frankenstein.

Effects: Tonebone Trimode, EH Holy Grail, Boss CH-1, Dunlop Crybaby Classic, Framptone Amp Switcher, THD Hot Plate, Yamaha AG Stomp Acoustic Processor, Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board.

Post Thanks / Like

Go for it! Break a leg. Remember to have fun on stage, it shows, and it's contagious.