Thread: Googled Swart, Look What I Found!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Googled Swart, Look What I Found!

Many of you know how much I love my Swart Space Tone. I decided to Google "swart st-6v6se" too see what would come up.

Well, on page one, particularly look at the result from Fat Sound Guitars Online (a nice story abt taking on the Swart line at their boutique shop), and...

Now, look down the same Google page to result #7. It's my review of the Swart from theFret.net! Who knew!!? I was blown away

Takes you right to that page on theFret, so, hopefully will bring in some new guests/members! Here's the Google page:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=f&oq=

Thanks in advance for checking it out!

A humbled bigG
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I've had that happen with my Eastwood Tuxedo thread & my thread on the Godin 5th Avenue with Lollar P90s.

It's probably because The Fret has a decent page rank.

Try writing a review on a more obscure piece of gear. Use the name often in the review & you'll be number one.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

My photo gallery at a now defunct site used to hold the top Google ranking for my name. Unfortunately there's a champion fisherman (a fisherman, I ask you) from Lancashire, UK with exactly the same name and several published books. Was I ever peeved?
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience