Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Tattoo for you?

Thread: Tattoo for you?

Threaded View

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Tattoo for you?

I have started thinking about getting a tattoo, because my wife is talking about it all the time. She wants a viking ship. Me, I think I want a GEETAR!

Does anyone here have a tattoo or two? Tips, links, ideas - please share, as I'm new to this. I'm starting to think that a nice Strat on my arm wouldn't be completely wrong. Or maybe a Strat leaning against a little amp!

Other ideas I have is the 3 crowns - the symbol for Sweden (http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/se-3kron.html), or maybe something with running, since I love to run.

Examples I found on the net:

Last edited by Robert; August 1st, 2006 at 09:30 PM.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.