Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tal Farlow

Thread: Tal Farlow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tal Farlow

Guy showed up in my dream & we had a long talk. He told me the story of his life, which was hard.

I am not sure if I every heard of him before so I poked around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal_Farlow

I do not claim that it WAS Tal Farlow.

In my dream he looked quite a bit like a younger version of this

but he played a piano in a swing band. I came across the swing band playing in a yard. They were really grooving. They had a CD collection out.

I noticed that there was something moody & depressed about the piano player. He came over to talk to me & we took a long walk. I tried to help him out, but realized that maybe if I listened instead I'd learn something.

Then he disappeared just before I got home, which was good as my wife would disapprove of me bringing a depressed stranger home. I should know. Early on in our marraige I used to let hitchikers stay at our apartment. This did not go over well.

Dug this April 2008 Premier Guitar article up

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazin...son_Model.aspx

I hadn't read that article, but it is possible that I saw the article title while poking around the Premier Guitar site & picked up his name that way.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Tot man what were ya eating before you went to bed?Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    Tot man what were ya eating before you went to bed?Sumi
    I think it was a Fajita.

Maybe that was Tal's favorite.
    I pick a moon dog.