Ouuuuuch that was a bad idea going to the guitar dealer that is located next to my office. I was thinking about selling my ESP Eclipse and get a real Gibson. I called him today to discuss a little bit about the things I could sell and he said that I should check definitely some of the Historic Collection Pauls. Everybody here knows that Gibson sorts out the good Standards for the American market, oftentime in Europe you get the "remainders" only, so it's better to shoot at a Historic Collection Paula, 'cause the quality is darn good on most of them. He invited me to come by and check the 1957 V.O.S. Gold Top Les Paul he has. I went, I saw, I played and Amor shot his G.A.S. arrow directly into my little innocent musician's heart. Peng! It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard coming out of a Gibson guitar. Transparent chords, neck and bridge pu sounded awesome, the neck pu was gentle sounding, it was the mere personification of a blues sound. The neck was very smooth, this guitar just felt right and the looks were killer. The Gold Top was perfect. My brain keeps inventing plans all the time on how I could purchase this beauty the fastest way possible. This Paula together with my JTM 45....ohhhh boy....this couple could kill!

Here's the baby:
http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Elec...ldtop-VOS.aspx

Greetz
J75