Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gear yard sale -- speaker and pedals

Thread: Gear yard sale -- speaker and pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gear yard sale -- speaker and pedals

I'm clearing out some of the pedals I'm not using. I'm also open to listening to trades. As you can see, I'm a fan of the "low end" pedal, but I think there's lots of bang for the buck in these pedals. Just not using them anymore.

Original 10" speaker from Fender Pro Jr. In good shape, replaced it with Ragin Cajun.
    $25 paypal, includes shipping.

All pedals in very good shape. Played only in non-smoking house.
    Rocktron Big Crush compressor --SOLD
    Fab Overdrive -- $15 PP, includes shipping
    Behringer EQ-700 EQ pedal -- $15 PP, includes shipping
    Behringer OD-100, Overdrive/Distortion, $15 PP, includes shipping

Last edited by birv2; May 16th, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Guitars: Jimmie Vaughan Strat, 2001 Affinity Squier Strat with 70's Japanese pickups, Affinity Squier Tele
    Amps: Fender Pro Junior w/ Ragin' Cajun speaker, Peavey Delta Blues 115
    Pedals: Ibanez TS9DX w/ Humphrey mod, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Dano PB&J Delay, Arion Tubulator w/Indyguitarist mod, Boss CS-3, Dano Fish and Chips EQ, Boss CH-1, Dano TunaMelt Tremolo, Boss RV-3, Boss DS-1
    Strings: Darco 10's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birv2

Original 10" speaker from Fender Pro Jr. In good shape, replaced it with Ragin Cajun.

Sorry, what's the Ragin Cajun like? Is it worth the upgrade ?

Regards

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guitartango
    Sorry, what's the Ragin Cajun like? Is it worth the upgrade ?

Regards

Mike
    Yes, definitely. Not that the stock speaker is bad. But the RC offers more volume and headroom. It's also a LOT heavier (huge magnet).

Bob
    Guitars: Jimmie Vaughan Strat, 2001 Affinity Squier Strat with 70's Japanese pickups, Affinity Squier Tele
    Pedals: Ibanez TS9DX w/ Humphrey mod, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Dano PB&J Delay, Arion Tubulator w/Indyguitarist mod, Boss CS-3, Dano Fish and Chips EQ, Boss CH-1, Dano TunaMelt Tremolo, Boss RV-3, Boss DS-1

Post Thanks / Like

bumping this up....

No interest at all? Wow. I thought there might be some fellow cheap pedal fans here -- I briefly thought of posting this on a gear-related forum but was afraid I would get laughed right off the internets because this stuff is so non-boutique!

Will probably go to craigslist next, but wanted to give my fellow fretnetters first shot.

Post Thanks / Like

Moved to craigslist. PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know if they're still available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birv2
    Moved to craigslist. PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know if they're still available.
    Bump for a good seller. I bought the Rocktron compressor. It arrived safe and sound very quickly. Deal with confidence. :

I wish all my transactions went that smooth.

tung

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    Bump for a good seller. I bought the Rocktron compressor. It arrived safe and sound very quickly. Deal with confidence. :

I wish all my transactions went that smooth.

tung
    Ditto. Thanks.

Both Behringer pedals sold today, leaving only the Dano and the Pro Jr speaker.