Thread: Hello I'm the new one

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello I'm the new one

Hello!

(At first, excuse my bad english, but I'm not a native speaker.)

I found the way to this forum, as many others, via the dolphinstreet web-Site. I live in Germany in Borken, a town very near to the dutch border.

After watching the videos of Robert playing the Vox AD50VT, I decided to sell out my old equippement and buy me that one, too.

Now I'm a very happy user of this amp and I'm only using a Marshall Bluesbreaker II as a booster.

My guitars are a Fender Telecaster, a Yamaha Pacifica 412V and a Dean Vendetta.

My favourite Music ist Blues-Rock and 60' and 70's rock.

As a music tip I would like to suggest listening to the new CD of Julian Sas (www.juliansas.com) a great dutch bluesplayer.

So keep on rockin'

Greetings!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice To Meet You..your English Is Excellent...look Foreward To Reading Your Posts..6s9l

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome,

I have a Dutch friend online who is also a musician. She plays clarinet though. Good to see you here and thanks for the blues musician tip.

-Rob J.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Myles Guest

Happy to have you aboard. I look forward to seeing your contribution to the forums.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Chris! Enjoy our little hangout! Thanks for the link, will check it out soon.

Where is Borken? I went to the Expo 2000 in Hannover, and drove north up from there into Denmark.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Where is Borken? I went to the Expo 2000 in Hannover, and drove north up from there into Denmark.
    Hm, Borken is that small...

Coming from Hannover it is all the way to the west and when you touch the dutch border, go 60 km south: Bingo!
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone