Thread: recommendation for UK musicians

Post Thanks / Like

Default recommendation for UK musicians

www.imuso.co.uk

next day delivery on most everything and really low prices compared to the average price charged by other companies).

i got my BH5H (RRP. £150) for £109.

they sell most of the electro-harmonix muff stuff for less than £80 (compared to other stores where the prices exceed £120 in some cases)

the email response team are really helpful aswell, kept me informed of everything, and gave me all the reference numbers to check on my order and stuff. oh and, they deliver with Initial City Link and plaster everything with 'FRAGILE' tape.

i really recommend them.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

+1. Ive had a couple of things and the service was excellent. Good prices too
    Guitars Gordon Smith GS1.5-40, Peavey Generation EXP, Ovation Celebrity electro

Amps Behringer GM110

Effects Danelectro Blue Paisley pure drive, Danelectro Cool Cat CD1 Distortion, Danelectro Black Paisley liquid metal, Danelectro Cool Cat chorus(original 18v model), Danelectro Dan Echo delay, Line 6 Toneport GX,

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, do any of the UK stores match online pricing?

We only have two stores here in this small town where I live in Florida - one matches online pricing, the other is about $30 US more on gits and amps, just a bit more on pedals and such. I prefer to support the mom 'n' pop stores - they're rapidly disappearing.
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigG
    Hey guys, do any of the UK stores match online pricing?

We only have two stores here in this small town where I live in Florida - one matches online pricing, the other is about $30 US more on gits and amps, just a bit more on pedals and such. I prefer to support the mom 'n' pop stores - they're rapidly disappearing.

we'll, alot of the stores here, online and on the highstreet, have a 'price match form' or something on their website or on the counter. where you tell them that youve found it cheaper and they try and beat it
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?