Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FYI: SX SST57 Powder Blue back in stock

Thread: FYI: SX SST57 Powder Blue back in stock

Post Thanks / Like

Default FYI: SX SST57 Powder Blue back in stock

Get 'em while they're hot!
    http://www.rondomusic.net/sst57pblue.html

"It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

That's wild. Robert's has more of a hook on the headstock than this one. I wonder which way this would show up...ya, like I need another guitar.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

That color is amazing... I was going to order a SX strat yesterday (from the only place in sweden that carries the SX guitars) but they told me that the ´57 sold so bad that they had to send them back. So now they only got the ´62 and LTD2 strats
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    That's wild. Robert's has more of a hook on the headstock than this one. I wonder which way this would show up...ya, like I need another guitar.
    That's because he got the kit. The headstock differs a little when you get the kit vs. ther guitar by itself. Weird but true.
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix