Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tortoise Shell?

Thread: Tortoise Shell?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I'd do it. Here's my '98 Hamer Slammer. It used to have a pearloid 'guard, I put in the tortoishell and it looks perfect now.

BTW, the "relicing" on this thing is 100% real...It has led a hard life and a couple of falls...And it does have a pretty thin finish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kerc
    I'd do it. Here's my '98 Hamer Slammer. It used to have a pearloid 'guard, I put in the tortoishell and it looks perfect now.

BTW, the "relicing" on this thing is 100% real...It has led a hard life and a couple of falls...And it does have a pretty thin finish.

I was going to comment on your guitar earlier, glad you posted that pic here cause I think that guitar looks wicked. I'm kinda tired of seeing a white pickguard so for lunch today I'm hoping to find a tortoise shell pg at one of the shops here in town.