Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pls cross your fingers - Saturday might be NGD!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pls cross your fingers - Saturday might be NGD!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Pls cross your fingers - Saturday might be NGD!

I took a long Gibson Les Paul seeking journey. Played that Traditional GT again and I like the fat binding now pretty much. The guitar sounds absolutely great. Well, a friend of mine works at that shop and he talked the guy in the guitar department down by 360€! I now have a fantastic price offer for the Traditional GT. Plus, tomorrow I will receive their offer for my ESP Eclipse via email. If everything goes right I will go there on saturday, hoping they still got that Traditional (they do not reserve guitars) or at least 1-2 other Traditioanl GTs so that I can carry home my first realy Gibbie LP. Please cross your fingers for me, so that my endless Gibson LP threads will stop *lol*
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet. If you get it for that deal, the Altbier is on you!
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Active visualization could be effective here ,see yourself play that Gibbie in your thoughts...
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Here you go

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet Jimi! Here's hoping you find your dream guit my friend.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Okay........for a good friend.........best of luck, Jimi, I know you want that LP.

Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

May the force be with you.:

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@OLDGUY: That's soooooo coooool with that picture!!!!
    Last edited by Jimi75; May 26th, 2009 at 01:22 AM.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Sweet. If you get it for that deal, the Altbier is on you!
    I put some of the spent money aside for when you visit Düsseldorf the next time...so that we can have a huge Altbier Drinking Party right down there in the Altstadt.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for crossing your fingers....I just received the offer and it's a shame what they offer...I kind of understand it, I mean they have unbelievable cash flow, so why should they bother with 2nd hand stuff?

Well, this means I have t go the Ebay way...

I'll come back with the NGD story, soon.

North of the Equator: I am a Southerner, Southern Ontario!
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what the taxes are like in Germany but they are a big factor in trade ins in Canada. We have a 13% total tax on purchased goods.
    The money that you get from the trade in comes off the top and you pay the balance plus tax.
    Most guitar shops will give you 75 to 80% of the price they will sell it for.
    So for trade ins I always add 13% to the amount I will get on trade, and that sometimes make the deal sound better.
    If you sell privately or through Ebay you would have to make sure you can cover the offer including taxes, in what you get from the sale.
    The Blues is alright!

Guitars: 1968 Gibson SG, 2005 Gibson SG Standard, 2006 Gibson LP Classic Gold top, 2004 Epiphone Elitist LP Custom, 1996 Gibson Les Paul Standard. 2001 Epiphone Sheraton II, 2007 Epiphone G400.
    Fender Strats: 1996 Fender 68 Reissue CIJ, 2008 Squier CV 50s, 2009 Squier CV 50s Tele Butterescotch Blonde

Amps: Blues Junior Special edition Jensen in Brown Tolex with Wheat front, 65 Deluxe Reverb reissue,1970 Sonax reverb by Traynor, Avatar Custom 2/12 Cabinet with Eminence Legend V1216 speakers,
    2008 DSL100 Marshall Amp , Fender Super Champ XD,Fender Vibro Champ XD

Effects and Pedals: Fulltone Fulldrive II, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe, Fulltone Fat Boost, Dunlop Crybaby Wah, Boss DS1, Boss DD20 Giga Delay, Boss TU2 tuner, Boss BD2, Ibanez TS9 Tube screamer, Zoom 505. Radial tonebone hot british.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hoping again....

Will meet a guy tonight who wants to buy the ESP. He sounds serious and wanted to meet still today - he's a member of a German guitar forum where I sometimes post. The price has been fixed already and it will be enough for me to go get the LP GT on saturday.

He promissed serious interrest in the guitar...so if he doens't change his mind and likes the guitar...then saturday will be NGD.

:
    J75

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75
    Will meet a guy tonight who wants to buy the ESP. He sounds serious and wanted to meet still today - he's a member of a German guitar forum where I sometimes post. The price has been fixed already and it will be enough for me to go get the LP GT on saturday.

He promissed serious interrest in the guitar...so if he doens't change his mind and likes the guitar...then saturday will be NGD.

:
    J75
    Sehr gut!

Fingers still crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

I can already hear your clip..

Viel Glück !
    My SoundClick -- Rubber Band -- Jazz Trio

--Quebec made 1978 Norman B-30 , Martin Dc 15E , Suzuki Archtop
    -- Fender Start Reissue 57 , Ibanez AR 300 , Peavy Falcon ,Xaviere Xv600,
    -- Fender Telecaster , Charvel_Jackson , Framus Lapsteel
    --Rc boost,Ts9 ,Coolcat-ToD,GGG Fuzz Face, Boss Ce2 , Rc Booster ,Tone driver , Boss dd2 , Boss Gt8 (effects _effects loop)
    --Amp:Traynor Ycv40 wr -- Blackstar HT5-- Car :Toyota Tercel 1999..

/ `--'(
    < [] []////////|:::-)
    \_.--.(

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD the ESP yesterday. The LP GT is no longer a dream! Now only the shop has to have 1-2 models at hand so that I can chose and buy on saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on the search Saturday. Hope there is something on hand in the shop that rocks your socks!

Cheers
    David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck shopping Saturday Jimi....I hope to hear clips when we get home Saturday or Sunday from our vacation. The Kazz fandamily has been in Myrtle Beach South Carolina since last Saturday.

(well actually Pelion SC on Saturday and Sunday and then we arrived in Myrtle Beach Monday afternoon) We leave MB Friday afternoon, head back to Pelion for the night and then bright and early Saturday morning we head back home to Indiana. 12 hour drive roughly.....but the vacation has been a blast so far.

Kazz
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Eik muse auften gloe! I hope it comes out good Jimi!!

M29
    Last edited by M29; May 28th, 2009 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast