Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello everyone!

Hello everyone my name is Joe and I just joined up with "The Fret" today. I have been playing guitar for about 12 years now. My hours of playing the guitar have dwindled slightly due to the fact that my band had to split (our drummer joined the army), but I still love playing every chance I get. I have a decent lineup of axes, I have an Epiphone Les Paul which is my baby, a Jimmy Vaughan signature Strat, a Tele, a few Epiphone Les Paul Jr's, and my latest purchase was my Gretsch Electromatic G5120. I have several different acoustics that I do play, but I am primarily an electric player. My amps as of the moment is a 100 Watt Fender Rock Pro 1000, and I have a little 50 Watt Fender Princeton Chorus. When I first started playing I was primarily a blues player, but I love playing all types of music. My favorite genre's of music are rock, classic rock, and punk rock. Well I think that is about it on my musical background. I am looking forward to talking to everyone. Rock on!
    Last edited by Guitarsobes; May 27th, 2009 at 09:29 AM.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Joe!

Cleveland Rocks!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to TheFret, Joe! Glad you joined us here. Nice gear, btw.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Sun & StingX both have Jimmie Vaughan strats.

I'd like to hear about that Gretsch.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to thefret I know Joe you will like it here.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Joe !!!
    “Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome Joe.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo, Joe! Welcome!
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Joe!

Are those Epi Juniors the bolt-neck kind, or the setneck? HB's or P-90's?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard TheFret.

That's a nice list of gear. How do like that JV Strat ? And what model Tele ?

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal