Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 70
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,312 to 1,330 of 2279

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Howlin' Wolf - The Real Folk Blues

The Cult - Ceremony

Post Thanks / Like

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

O.S.I. - Fire Make Thunder

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach

Patty Griffin - Children Running Through

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Have had various Beasties albums on all weekend. I figured the masterpiece was the right soundtrack to accompany what's likely to be the last Knicks game of the season. That band and that team have always gone hand in hand for me even before the "See I've got heart like John Starks" lyric in "Get it Together."
    NP:

Post Thanks / Like

new to me....but damn, i love this stuff.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo View Post

new to me....but damn, i love this stuff.
    Excellent.

If you're going to add Grant Green to your collection, be sure to get this one...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes From a Memory

George Harrison – Early Takes Volume 1

Post Thanks / Like

holy crap...another one.

tune off this album called missouri dreaming....lots of fun

I created a Frisell Pandora station(desk job these days) , and refuse to like/dislike anything, causing the algorithm to search far and wide for my satisfaction. Been coming up with some great stuff I've not heard before.

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Storm Corrosion - Storm Corrosion
    Better overall than the recent "single", but not as good as I hoped for. Still, it is great to listen to while working, so maybe it will grow on me.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Think I gave myself a mild concussion banging my head getting out of the car yesterday. Made it to work, but taking it easy on the music because my head is pounding. This album always seems to help with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This is the KEXP in-studio performance Kasey Anderson & the Honkies did recently which was released as an EP. Great versions of three of Kasey's songs as well as Delbert McClinton's "Two More Bottles of Wine."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    This is the KEXP in-studio performance Kasey Anderson & the Honkies did recently which was released as an EP.
    love these guys. just makes me wanna come down with something, go home and plug in a tele!

Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast