Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 94
Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,768 to 1,786 of 2279

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - North Sea Jazz Festival (possible bootleg)
    This may have been the tour supporting their album together. Energetic stuff with an excellent live production!
    I have that one too! Good stuff.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Quite possibly the most boring album cover of all time from a band made up of three alumni of a college of design. Killer album though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brian Setzer - Rockabilly Riot! Live From The Planet
    In addition to his rockabilly songs, we hear his incredible technical playing on a few songs from the Goes Instra-MENTAL album.

Post Thanks / Like

RIP Joe South

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bob Mould - Silver Age
    This new album brings Bob back to a sound and style similar to the Copper Blue release of 20 years ago.
    Simply put: He's back!

Post Thanks / Like

This new album brings Bob back to a sound and style similar to the Copper Blue release of 20 years ago.
    Plus the drummer for his touring band (and I believe the album as well) is Jon Wurster of Superchunk, so you know, even cooler.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Plus the drummer for his touring band (and I believe the album as well) is Jon Wurster of Superchunk, so you know, even cooler.
    After several listens, I'm really impressed. Not a bad song in the bunch.
    I never listen to an album over and over, but I just couldn't pull it out of the loop.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Bob Mould - Silver Age

OOOOOHHH....looking forward to exploring this.

NP: (having found this this early in the day...my productivity is effectively blown. Mule tickets go on sale tomorrow am locally.....Halloween Show 2012 - Mule Becomes the Jimi Hendrix Experience. God, help me.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Just heard this song for the first time on the radio this morning. I may have to buy their new album Port of Morrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Great cover of a cool tune.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob Mould - Silver Age

This is awesome!

Great tune.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

First listen (hey, it just came out today!)

I'll tell you this much, anybody that perpetuates the myth that "Dylan's classic albums are great but his modern stuff is terrible" has quite clearly not listened to a thing Dylan has done since the 80s.

Not counting the Christmas album, his last four (Time Out of Mind, Love and Theft, Modern Times, and Together Through Life) have been amazing albums that I listen to frequently. Are they as good as the classic Dylan albums? Ask me again in 30 years when I've had as much time with them. This one is off to a great start as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 94 of 120 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast