Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Starting the work day with a classic.

Post Thanks / Like

I got to work with those guys in 94. I ran FOH and monitors and lights. Legends for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G;227

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    I got to work with those guys in 94. I ran FOH and monitors and lights. Legends for sure.
    That's really cool. They're a huge influence on the way I look at horn arrangements.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Easily my favorite of his albums.

Post Thanks / Like

All kinds of guitar goodness on this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This one helped seal the deal for me early on in my listening to Frisell.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Two legends, one album.

Incidentally, Marc Ribot announced on his Twitter feed today that he'll be performing in Toussaint's band for the upcoming North Sea Jazz (8/31) and Chicago Jazz festivals (9/2).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post

Two legends, one album.
    Looks interesting! The 30 second samples on Amazon give a decent taste.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Looks interesting! The 30 second samples on Amazon give a decent taste.
    In a word, awesome. Toussaint always brings killer musicians to the studio, and Elvis is Elvis. The two of them pair up quite nicely together.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

First listen.

Chalk this band up as another that's been around for years that I completely missed the boat on. This new release got so many good reviews from critics I respect that I had to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Calendar says today is "National Boss Day" so who am I to argue?

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast