Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 54
Page 54 of 120 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,008 to 1,026 of 2279

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Robbie Robertson - How To Become Clairvoyant

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Louis Prima - The Capitol Recordings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Laurie Anderson - Big Science

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the stupidest album cover ever but such sweet playing on every track.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Perhaps the stupidest album cover ever but such sweet playing on every track.
    Evidently you've never seen this site.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    I hadn't and thanks for the link because some of those are hilarious.
    Still, as a working graphic designer, I'd have to say the Duane Eddy one still ranks right up there.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    and yet another site

http://bizarrerecords.com/wordpress/
    Guitars: '06 Les Paul Classic Goldtop, '07 SG classic, '79 ES335TD Blond, '88 Telecaster, '08 Custom Shop Strat 57 NOS, Framus '69 Goucho Acoustic, '72 Framus Caravelle hollow body, '09 Hagstrom Swede, '10 Ibanez AG95 and '69 Heit

Amps: Fender Blues Deluxe Tweed, Marshall JCM 900 50W full stack, Roland Cube 20XL and '69 Checkmate!

Pedals: (all DVM) Tremolo, "Rabid Rodent" distortion, "Zonkin Yellow Screamer" OD/Boost, "Gee Ain't That Swell" volume swell, and "Mega Muff" fuzz

Post Thanks / Like

The first of many Dylan albums I'll be playing today.

Happy Birthday Bob!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Little Steven's recent show was a tribute to Dylan. I've heard it before, but he said that Bob changed rock music by writing from the first person. [corrections welcome]

He also had an interesting story about the guy (forgot his name) who worked to get Bob and the Beatles to meet up. It was the first time the Liverpool lads smoked weed. They were into other substances at that point. Ringo went first. He didn't know to pass it around, so a joint was made for each. Ringo started to get the giggles, and the rest is history.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday to my biggest musical hero and influence, Miles Davis.

This seems a good place to start today's all-day tribute.
    One of the most underrated albums in the history of music.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Brad Paisley This is Country Music

Excellent country music, fantastic vocals, splendid guitar work. Even if Country music isn't your cup of tea (hey, I'm a
    metal head and I loves me some honky-tonk) you gotta check out Brad Paisley. This is one nice album.

Post Thanks / Like

^ Nothing at all wrong with good country music.

NP:

Post Thanks / Like

I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$

Post Thanks / Like

I was just a regular guy. My only super power was being invisible to girls.
    - Dave Lizewski, Kick-A$$