Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 62
Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,160 to 1,178 of 2279

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Been listening to this one quite a bit since Saturday.

I think it's one of the strongest songs overall on the album but the lyrics seem especially poignant in light of Amy Winehouse's passing.\

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Moreland & Arbuckle
    Flood

http://www.morelandarbuckle.com/

Post Thanks / Like

http://youtu.be/haTw-xM6Vx0

This is just the start of Monday for me!

Post Thanks / Like

Before they were the Dap Kings they were the Soul Providers and they made this soundtrack (for a non-existent film).

Post Thanks / Like

A little more Daptone funk and soul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Girls Go Wild
    I was never a big fan of their rock albums, but this one is pure, unadulterated blues.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Several in rotation this weekend at work.

outstanding:

from the great funky days:

and a slice of Americana:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mike Stern - Big Neighborhood

Drive-By Truckers - Decoration Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Drive-By Truckers - Southern Rock Opera

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jellyfish - Spilt Milk

Post Thanks / Like

Killer album!

Post Thanks / Like