Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Now Playing Thread - Page 33
Page 33 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pants

Thanks for the help Krashpad
    No worries mate.

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

"I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Robben Ford- Truth

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters - Spread the Love

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Talking about Scofield in another thread put me in the mood to listen to this...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    Wow - Ronnie's really changed his look! On the cover of the album I have he's wearing a sharp suit and croc skin shoes.
    -----------------------------------------
    I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default More from Bob Mould

I'm enjoying the Sugar releases and had to get more...
    FILE UNDER: EASY LISTENING

Beaster EP...
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default NOTA (None of the Above) - Live at the Crystal Pistol

NOTA (None of the Above) - Live at the Crystal Pistol

I remember this hardcore band well from my days in Tulsa, early 80's. I was there when this was recorded. The quality isn't very good, but the energy and anger is, and that's what hardcore punk was about. I was surprised you can get this in CD format from Amazon!

The band... L-R: Bob (drummer), forgot the bass player's name, Russell (guitar), and Glen (singer).

Post Thanks / Like

leaving out the next in the playlist, i doubt Robert would like 'Tomb of the Mutilated' cover up on here. lol
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

As good as any of the classic blaxploitation soundtracks.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G
    Tig, excellent choices. Love Bob Mould, particularly the Hüsker Dü era.
    I had to have more Husker Du, so I dug deep in the archives to pull out Everything Falls Apart. I forgot how much I used to listen to this album until I realized I still knew most of the words!
    Now all I need is Candy Apple Grey and I'm set.

Post Thanks / Like

^^ Another excellent choice Doug.

Decided to go with another SST Records band at the moment...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G
    ^^ Another excellent choice Doug.

Decided to go with another SST Records band at the moment...
    Cool! I got to see them play twice, once at a skate park, which was kinda' common back then.

Page 33 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast