Late to the party but a fascinating thread!! Great idea Robert.

Graduated college in 1975 with a degree in Art History, what was I thinking. : Generally muddled around a few years working in a gallery and teaching skiing in NH. In the early stages of the running boom I opened a running store. Usual small business story, underfunded, worked 24/7 trying to keep it open. Lots of mistakes. I was running for a athletic shoe company, Saucony, and when the store went belly up went to work for them in marketing/product development. Eventually wound up at adidas as marketing director for the track and feld division. Then moved over to the dress casual side of the shoe business with jobs at Bally and Cole-Haan. Left Cole-Haan to go cruising and semi retired. During our cruising years Mrs Keel and I feel into a job with an event company in Annapolis. We produce a variety of boat show events in the Annapolis/D.C. area. I'm the Operations Manager and Mrs. Keel handles temp hiring and purchasing. Our flag ship event is the Annapolis Sail and Power boat show which celebrates it's 40th year this October.