Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

One more for the road

Thread: One more for the road

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default One more for the road

Last thread until im dixiefried

I started an sg project about 2 years ago came to me as a broke headstock sg bad bruise on top gutted..( supposedly the owner fell off the stage and well there ya go.)...I did relic/distress/ finesse it some but ive added some hot rod goodies also the goods were it was a factory limited teal flip flop color change paintjob with a pro repair to connect the pieces just not finished ..........I snagged some images from the original thread in another time and space.......

Hopefully ILL be able to getrdone tommorow or early tuesday get some pics up tell the story and that will be it for awhile............
    Last edited by mrmudcat; June 18th, 2009 at 08:43 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel