Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parkers Guitars love them or hate them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    Guys the p-36 is not a light guitar,it is wood the nut is 1 5/8 (to me a small neck) I gave mine to my 9 yr old so she can learn.I have fun with it now and then.It's what shall I say middle of the road.Sumi:S
    Would you say the P-36 is a good value at $329? It seems to be going for that amount on ebay...

I am intrigued by it's acoustic piezo pickups... I can think of quite a few songs where it would come in handy to be able to switch from acoustic sound to electric.

The P-44 seems to be at least twice as expensive...

Post Thanks / Like

It's alittle bit better than my 150.00 dollar SX strat and nowhere close to my 350.00 dollar Fender CV squire Tele. I do like the blend with the piezo pupu from time to time.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

What about these beauts?

http://www.kenparkerarchtops.com/
    I pick a moon dog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12