Thread: Alessandro amps

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Alessandro amps

Another boutique amp: Alessandro. Have never seen or heard one in person, but I've read a bit about them. Their Working Dog series are the "affordable" ones, they are around a grand or so. Their true boutique amps cost more than twice that. Seems like really sweet sounding amps, and they should be, for that price! I'm not buying one - I don't gig enough to justify amps in that price range, but I enjoy hearing some good tones.

Here's a clip of an Alessandro English. My gosh, that is one fine guitar tone, wouldn't you agree?
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=508391
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

My friend has 1 of them, they seem nice but to be honest, they suck the tone out of your guitar. We tried everything, new tubes and a different speaker still sounded flat. We agreed, my Hellhound and his Blues Jr. both sound better, the Hellhound was by far the sweetest sounding amp of the 3.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks Johnny, that's cool to hear! The 'Hound sure knows how to bark!

I am getting killer sounds with it, especially since I know use a Lexicon reverb in the fx loop.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.