Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
ALERT: MF has Fender SCXD $199 with Footswitch!

Thread: ALERT: MF has Fender SCXD $199 with Footswitch!

Post Thanks / Like

Default ALERT: MF has Fender SCXD $199 with Footswitch!

Today 6/19/09 only, under their "Fender Friday" call-in special, Musicians Friend will sell a Fender SCXD with the additional footswitch for $199. This is going on until 11:00pm pacific time. I caught wind of this, couldn't believe it, but I did call in and verify this. I already have one of these and still have tremendous GAS now. My apologies to anyone whose marriage or financial security this threatens. Also on the list, Champion 600 for $159 and 65 Princeton for $659. Grab'em guys!
    Guitars: MIM Fender FSR Limited Edition Stratocaster with direct mount pickups, Schecter C-1 Plus, SX SST57 Powder Blue, Alvarez RD8 Accoustic

Amps: Line6 Spidervalve 112

Effects: Digitech Bad Monkey, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, GFS Delay, GFS Tuner, Behringer HB01 wah, Line6 Toneport GX, GuitarRig 3

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a place to go on the MF site to see what's on sale?
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so. I think Fender has rules about what they can list as a price. On the main page, just below the "Stupid Deal of the Day," you will see the Fender Friday call-in ad and phone number.
    Guitars: MIM Fender FSR Limited Edition Stratocaster with direct mount pickups, Schecter C-1 Plus, SX SST57 Powder Blue, Alvarez RD8 Accoustic

Amps: Line6 Spidervalve 112

Effects: Digitech Bad Monkey, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, GFS Delay, GFS Tuner, Behringer HB01 wah, Line6 Toneport GX, GuitarRig 3

Post Thanks / Like

That is one fine amp. I have that one and I love it. Especially after you reset
    the bias. I also replaced my stock speaker with a Ragin' Cajun. It rawks!
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!