Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Got My Goth Name!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got My Goth Name!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Got My Goth Name!

Over at that time waster Facebook:

Steve's just got their Goth Name from Name Generators:
    I just got my Goth Name. It's Agiwulf the Vivacious

Yesterday at 9:22pm · Comment · Like · Click here to get your Goth Name

LOL!! Just sayin' and now you can call me Agiwulf.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm ..............mine is lyle wyrmfire
    Guitars Gordon Smith GS1.5-40, Peavey Generation EXP, Ovation Celebrity electro

Amps Behringer GM110

Effects Danelectro Blue Paisley pure drive, Danelectro Cool Cat CD1 Distortion, Danelectro Black Paisley liquid metal, Danelectro Cool Cat chorus(original 18v model), Danelectro Dan Echo delay, Line 6 Toneport GX,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    I just got my Goth Name. It's Agiwulf the Vivacious LOL!! Just sayin' and now you can call me Agiwulf.

SVL........Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS????.......I don't have my Webster's handy...but....I don't think I'd want to be called VIVICIOUS??.... ....isn't VIVACIOUS a term that is generally applied to those "smokin' hot" members of the female persuasion???

edit***********************
    OK, I just checked the online dictionary and lo and behold...who'd a thunk it...it can be used for either sex:
    : lively in temper, conduct, or spirit : sprightly

Hmmmmmm.....that being said, I will always think of that word as applying to ladies.
    Last edited by piebaldpython; June 25th, 2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: edit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ermm, LOL!! That was partly why I posted it. It's hilarious! I can just see myself prancing about with eyeliner on.

I kind of understood the word to be referring to woman too, but this from Webster's:

Main Entry:
    vi·va·cious
    Pronunciation:
    \və-ˈvā-shəs also vī-\
    Function:
    adjective
    Etymology:
    Latin vivac-, vivax long-lived, vigorous, high-spirited, from vivere to live
    Date:
    circa 1645
    : lively in temper, conduct, or spirit : sprightly
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Now, Agiwulf the Vicious would be fairly respectable. But Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS??? That's just plain weird....

Well, enjoy the new moniker there, Wulfie....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine:

Steve's just got their Goth Name from Name Generators
    I just got my Goth Name. It's Sadagares the Beautiful
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

tung

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Now, Agiwulf the Vicious would be fairly respectable. But Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS??? That's just plain weird....

Well, enjoy the new moniker there, Wulfie....
    Agiwulf the Fairly Respectable would be good too. Just sayin..

tung

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That sounds very Python. I like that!

But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team....
    I hope the two of you will be very happy together....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team.

I dunno SVL......I keep hearing the Renaissance Faire version of the DELIVERANCE soundtrack and it seems to sound a tad-more BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN-ish to me. :

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lol!!! Maybe I should stick with Agiwulf the Fairly Respectable.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Pie and Vood are just jealous because Agiwulf is Vivacious and I'm Beautiful. H8tz.

tung

Post Thanks / Like

Ermm, LOL!! That was partly why I posted it. It's hilarious! I can just see myself prancing about with eyeliner on.
    Me too...and lycra and lip gloss. But hey, that's probably just my imagination.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Me too...and lycra and lip gloss. But hey, that's probably just my imagination.
    Oh, and just FYI, my trailer trash name (perhaps more realistic here in Idaho) is "Smelly Feet".
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and just FYI, my trailer trash name (perhaps more realistic here in Idaho) is "Smelly Feet".

Smelly Feet the Vivacious Civil Lawyer.....that is rich I tell ya.:
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

Over at that time waster Facebook:
    You got that right! I've been on FB for about 3 weeks and most of what I've seen is either stupid comments ("I'm bored..."), silly stupid quizzes ("How well do you know Joe Blow?"), or myriads of lame pictures ("My boring bus ride - 300 pics of it."). Time waster it is, in fact, it's been cutting into my practice time and my Fret.net time.

I'd go on more about it, but I've got to look for high school classmates and take a "How well do you know the movies?" quiz...
    Ronnie

Guitars: Washburn WI64DL Idol, Yamaha Pacifica 112, Yamaha EG112C, Washburn House of Blues Electric, Washburn G30 Acoustic

Amps: Crate GX1200H Head, Crate 4x12 Cabinet, Crate GLX65 12" Combo, Johnson 15 watt, Fender Frontman 25R

Pedals: Cry Baby Wah, DOD FX20-B Stereo Phaser, Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive, Daneletro CM2 Metal II, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro FAB Flange

Post Thanks / Like

Mine was "Budweiser Man," although I'm more of a Pabst Blue Ribbon kind of guy.

tung

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    Mine was "Budweiser Man," although I'm more of a Pabst Blue Ribbon kind of guy.

tung

Of the two, I am more a Peeber man myself. Just don't love Bud. Though I am more an IPA guy anyway.

Ron, it is a time waster, though in measure, it has been a good way to catch up with old classmates and such, and see pics of their families etc., since I no longer live near my home of origin or where I went to school. But a guy can definitely waste time on those quizzes and such if he doesn't watch it.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Of the two, I am more a Peeber man myself. Just don't love Bud. Though I am more an IPA guy anyway.

Ron, it is a time waster, though in measure, it has been a good way to catch up with old classmates and such, and see pics of their families etc., since I no longer live near my home of origin or where I went to school. But a guy can definitely waste time on those quizzes and such if he doesn't watch it.
    Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tung

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast