This arrived yesterday late. Epiphone did a very nice job on this model. I was told that the 'Epiphone Custom Shop Limited Edition' on the headstock means little except that it's a limited run of probably thousands. Go figure...

The attention to detail is apparent everywhere on the guitar. The binding and finish are perfect. The action was a little high, but I lowered it and it plays the same as the LP Custom now.

The burst is more orange than yellow as the pictures in the ads looked. I like the orange better anyway. The neck feels the same as the LP and plays just as nicely. The inlays fit perfectly with no gaps or extra glue and are level with the fretboard. The frets are also nicely done, no sharp edges anywhere up or down the necck, top or bottom.

The sound is the best part. I'm used to having to change pickups in Epiphone solid bodies. Not this beast. The growl and ballsy tone of this box is amazing. The LP has nothing on theis guitar. I play through a VOX AC50CP. The tone is incredible through this amp. The pickups are spot on for rock and blues, but could be a little mellower for jazz. I didn't play with any of the amp settings, but I'm sure I could coax that jazz tone out of it.

No issues whatsoever with this big jazzbox. If you've been thinking of getting one, do it. It's worth the money. The build quality is excellent and the tone is amazing. It looks every bit as nice as any Gibson, Alvarez, Gretsch, or Rickenbacker I've ever seen.

I'll be removing the foam under the bridge mount during the first string change.