Thread: referrals?

Post Thanks / Like

Default referrals?

whats a referral? as in, like the 'top referrers' part.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezjunkie
    whats a referral? as in, like the 'top referrers' part.
    The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.thefret.net/index.php?referrerid=1597

Each time someone follows this link to Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Edit: Once mine is updated, I believe I have a ES335 coming.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

so, i get referrals for bringing people to this site using that link?
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

yep.

Of course they have to send me $10 for each referral.

I still don't understand why that hasn't been added to the instructions.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

dont wanna get too many people here though, or this place will end up like ultimate guitar.

full of spam, trolls and clueless teenagers.

we'll lose the consistency of advice, everyone will be like LOLOLOLZ get a marshall emgeee! and a spyder III!!! crushing overdrive 2 teh max!!!

i will never listen to zakk wylde again, his sig les pauls look pretty cool though. shame about the 'EMG-Hz'.

Post Thanks / Like

...his sig les pauls look pretty cool though.
    Looks like something I read on Ultimate Guitar from one of the teenagers you were referring to.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

i mean the spiral design looks pretty cool, the idea of it being held by zakk wylde with his little MG ministack makes me laugh very hard.

but there really is too much bandwagoning, and general bullsh*t information on there. The mods a re unfair too.

im on my third ban, and all i did was share an experience i had about a big headed guy an his marshall MG100HDFX fullstack. apparently its considered 'trolling'.

Post Thanks / Like

im on my third ban, and all i did was share an experience i had about a big headed guy an his marshall MG100HDFX fullstack. apparently its considered 'trolling'.
    You?? A troll?? Say it isn't true IJ!:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

it wasnt intended to be a troll of course...

i was just doing what everyone else does...share experiences.

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    You?? A troll?? Say it isn't true IJ!:
    : that made my day shiner