Thread: G&l

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up G&l

There is a sweet G&L in craigslist in Bend,Oregon that is looking for a home and I wish it was my home,but if I bring it home my wife will ensure that I sing only high notes.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sumitomo
    There is a sweet G&L in craigslist in Bend,Oregon that is looking for a home and I wish it was my home,but if I bring it home my wife will ensure that I sing only high notes.Sumi
    Hell, this one is nice - would fit well to my ASAT.. Get it and tell your wife, you found your old guitar you once borrowed a friend..
    And you also help this guy to go to college

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Get it and become a top tenor
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!