Two reasons for selling
1- I just can not get use to the neck profile as I am used to slim D profile necks and the V neck just feels weird to me.
2- I am strapped for cash and still owe money on a CC for this one.
Bottom line I need to sell her.
I bought this one as a NOS in January from a Dealer in Gadsden Alabama. It was bought off the floor from the 2000 NAMM show by that dealer and was the Washburn booth guitar. SN is 0007002.
When I got it home I discovered that evidently the guitar was assembled with the paint still tacky. After 9 or so years in the back of that shop in the case all the control covers were stuck tightly IN the paint and would not come off without damaging the finish so---. It went back to Washburn under warranty for the repair.
They shipped it back unannounced and underpacked, it sat on my front porch for ?? how long and the guitar was damaged in transit.

It went back to Washburn for repair the second time and Chewy who did all of Dimes personal custom work and repairs personally handled the repair and full Washburn CS factory refinish. I got it back last month and it's set up to perfection. The color is different a DEEP piano black now and the silver is brighter it's a STUNNING looker. NO scratches NO dings it's a true NOS (as of January it had been unsold) 3-ST Stealth.

PM or email to rutledge8021@bellsouth.net all offers over $4K.
Thanks guys