Thread: Stick up

pes_laul Guest

Default Stick up

http://www.box.net/shared/0samk1u0af

So To Be Announced was in the studio today (and tomorrow) and we wrote a new song.

I still got to redo my solo (dude to bad rhythm) and remix some stuff but this is the main thing of it.

Gott a love the five string bass :

btw Im debating either to call it stick up or maybe live.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Pes. I like the way the song builds and sort of sneaks up on you.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
    hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
    There's also a negative side."
    --Hunter S. Thompson

Guitars: Dean Sweet Wood 00R, Martin D2R, Guild D60, Guild D35NT, Morgan Monroe M30, OS baritone Uke

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Pes. You have kindof a Godsmack sound going on there. Shiner approves.:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

good job.

I have one complaint though small one lol not a complaint maybe a suggestion

the distortion seems way to fuzzy and staticy to me if you used something a little more assymetrical it would just give this song a way better tone (i think personally lol.) very good job though.
    "If it sounds good it is good."
    -Eddie Van Halen

"Its like I'm in the fourth dimension, and somebody's asking me to describe it verbally. And thats what the fourth dimension is about; no words, no symbols, no images, just pure real energy, and vibrations. And if I thought about how cruel of a world this is, I would probably commit suicide after awhile, if that was what I spent all my energy thinking about. I definitely wouldn't have strength to create music." -John Frusciante

Guitars: Epi Les Paul Studio, Fender Strat (MIM), Mitchell MS180 Dreadnought

Post Thanks / Like

Sound great Kris, this is something I'd enjoy listening to on the radio :
    Keep it up, the band is really coming along!
    Cheers
    David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Kris you are on your way man on your way :

M29

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fensonpaulcaster
    good job.

I have one complaint though small one lol not a complaint maybe a suggestion

the distortion seems way to fuzzy and staticy to me if you used something a little more assymetrical it would just give this song a way better tone (i think personally lol.) very good job though.
    That's what I get for playing on someone elses rig

Post Thanks / Like

awesome solo how long have you been in a band for?

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bedroom rocker
    awesome solo how long have you been in a band for?
    4 or 5 months maybe, Im not quite sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice Kris!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

im thinking of moving, cause where i live, i know at least 25 guitarists, and 1 drummer , who doesnt want to be in a band. it sucks too cause most of the guitarists i meet dont live nearby or move away. so.. when are you guys guna release a cd?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sweet!

sounds great! I enjoyed listening.........Dan

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bedroom rocker
    im thinking of moving, cause where i live, i know at least 25 guitarists, and 1 drummer , who doesnt want to be in a band. it sucks too cause most of the guitarists i meet dont live nearby or move away. so.. when are you guys guna release a cd?
    We have one demo CD out and we just made another 5 song demo and were thinking about rerecording the other songs (with the new bassist) and putting them all on one CD.

Post Thanks / Like

good stuff, look forward to hearing it :