Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Carvin Temptation.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carvin Temptation....

Post Thanks / Like

YouTube embedding disabled, but here's to you, DVM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLCJEYLIBQY

tung

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tunghaichuan
    YouTube embedding disabled, but here's to you, DVM:
    Word! Like the lyrics to old Zep tune go, "How come twenty four hours sometimes seem to slip into days?"....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Word! Like the lyrics to old Zep tune go, "How come twenty four hours sometimes seem to slip into days?"....
    Izzit there yet?
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet, but FedEx tracking is still showing today as probable delivery.

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Do you hear? Fedex just went on strike today. All deliveries have stopped until they get the contract worked out. I guess you'll have to wait a while longer.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Do you hear? Fedex just went on strike today. All deliveries have stopped until they get the contract worked out. I guess you'll have to wait a while longer.
    Same joke, different day. :

You're incorrigible....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Same joke, different day. :

You're incorrigible....
    It's just my way of saying that I'm jealous and envious of you. I have one of those on my 'to do" list as well. If I didn't love ya I would have just kept my mouth shut.

Post Thanks / Like

*** HEAVY SIGH ***

Not lookin' like it will be today, despite what the FedEx site may show for an "expected delivery date". The tracking info doesn't even show it being received at the local FedEx facility yet, much less being out for local delivery. Looks like ol' DVM will have to contain his anticipation for another day, at least....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard your local FedEx facility was struck by a meteor this morning, and it won't be receiving any guitars for a while yet.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I heard your local FedEx facility was struck by a meteor this morning, and it won't be receiving any guitars for a while yet.
    Good one. I never thought of that.

Post Thanks / Like

I happen to check out a cam on the Chase bank by your place and there was a fed x truck stuck on the side of the bridge. There was some sort of wooden object sticking out the back door. I think it is ok though it looked intact. You might want to check it out before it falls out.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, you guys are just a freakin' riot, you are....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

That avatar rocks man

Post Thanks / Like

Currently somewhere between here and Syracuse NY, 125 miles to the west, so Friday is looking pretty solid.

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Currently somewhere between here and Syracuse NY, 125 miles to the west, so Friday is looking pretty solid.
    Um, Friday was cancelled last week by the Obama administration. Sources say they are working on a new day to replace Friday. Looks like it's going to be Monday then unless FedEx delivers on Saturday.:

Post Thanks / Like

GOT IT!! : : My wife just called to say she'd just taken delivery of a "very large box" from the FedEx delivery guy.

No, Spuds, it's not the missing corpse of Jimmy Hoffa, disguised as a guitar shipment....

Now, I just have to get through a workday where the hours are sure to crawl by at a snail's pace....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Now, I just have to get through a workday where the hours are sure to crawl by at a snail's pace....
    Hmmmm, in the rest of the country New Guitar Day is an official holiday.

Poor sap.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

A half-day of vacation for the afternoon may well be in the cards....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you, vood! If I were you, I just couldn't stand the anticipation any longer! Get home and start pickin' that git, man!

AND, just in time for the weekend! Man, that is SO perfect...

G
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast