Thread: SX tele?

Post Thanks / Like

Default SX tele?

i was scowering ebay as i often do, and came across this SX tele, made in china.

its the cheapest tele ive seen so far that is from a brand ive actually heard of. I think a couple of people on here use SX guitars right?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180382691782

the only set back is it would be an import, as it is in Belgium.

how do you think it compares to a Vintage TC200b?
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Default SX tele

I have a great desire to pick up an SX tele.

They look great and have the classic look. The new stock at Rondomusic.com have a squirly looking headstock, not at all traditional, but are probably great guitars.

The SX teles are built of solid alder, not plywood, have maple necks and other good acounterments.

They are known to be the platform for hot rodding into an exceptional guitar, but play great stock.

I have thre SX guitars that are all great guitars and might be buying a new one very soon. All three of mine came in perfect condition, even set up right with low action. I just changed strings and they sounded great.

Remember, new a rondomusic.com SX tele is only 99 to 109 dollars. They may ship to England. Why not buy new at that price? Then you can pick you color and headstock choice. Lots of the old headstocks are still available and they have some really cool colors, including; fire engine red, green, lake placid blue, sunburst, white, butterscotch, etc. Even some have P90s in the neck and the new style headstock can be carved to look way better as documented on the Agile forum by many posters.

Hope this helps. Check out rondomusic.com and see if they ship to England; I think they do.

Duffy
    Winfield, Pa.