Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Best Guitar Straps

Thread: The Best Guitar Straps

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I'm suprised more people don't use these:

DiMarzio Clip Lock straps. They truly are the shizzle...fo' sho'! They're long, comfortable and allow the instrument to slide when you want it to without dragging your shirt along for the ride. Easy to take off and the clips will NOT fail. Pricey, but definitely worth it when you have a valuable instrument on the ends of it.
    Guitars: Squier Strat, Squier Telecaster, Warmoth Telecaster.

FX: MI Audio Blues Pro, Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Signature Wah, Sovtek Big Muff, Danelectro Fabtone Flanger.

Amp: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thekiwidisciple
    I'm suprised more people don't use these:

DiMarzio Clip Lock straps. They truly are the shizzle...fo' sho'! They're long, comfortable and allow the instrument to slide when you want it to without dragging your shirt along for the ride. Easy to take off and the clips will NOT fail. Pricey, but definitely worth it when you have a valuable instrument on the ends of it.
    i have one of those on my strat and your right they are really nice.