Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dragoforce concert

Thread: Dragoforce concert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dragoforce concert

Recently, I went to see Dragonforce at the HOuse of Blues, Orlando. Well, first up they had some death metal band open for them. All the singer did was do that death metal singing which really got annoying, but when he actually shut up they had some cool instrumental parts. After that band was out of the way, Dragonforce came out and man these guys were energetic! Running accross the stage, jumping off walls and amps, and the singer throwing water at everyone were just a little bit of the crazyness that went on. For those of you who dont know who dragonforce are, there a power metal band which is kinda of like epic songs that mostly deal with fantasy and such, with insanely good guitar work in between. But let me tell you, these guys were awesome! Herman Li and Sam Totman are really good guitarists an really make great songs that you can really get into. If you ever get a chance to see them, I suggest you do. But bring earplugs just in case they have a death metal band open for them
    Guitars: Ibanez JEM7V, JEM555, AEF100EACV (acoustic), Schecter 007 Elite
    Amps: Marshall MG400HDFX Half Stack
    Effects: Digitech The Weapon, Synth Wah, EX7, MXR Phase 90, Rocktron Silver Dragon

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds really cool. I like Dragonforce, the only problem is I can't afford a album I need to save up for new gear.
    Guitars: Ibanez RGT42DX loaded with Dimarzio Air Norton (neck) and Dimarzio x2n (bridge)
    MIM strat /w maple neck. new pickups soon
    Amps: ENGL Screamer 50 1x12 Combo
    Effects: All I use now is a dunlop wah and a big muff.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought "Inhuman Rampage" the other day and really enjoy it. Those guys can really play . . . and no Cookie Monster vocals.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    I bought "Inhuman Rampage" the other day and really enjoy it. Those guys can really play . . . and no Cookie Monster vocals.
    *screaming vocals*...."Dey call me Cookie Monster......cause me love Cookies...."

LMAO

Post Thanks / Like

I love the cookie monster, he´s my idol!

I need to get one of his signature guitars!

More pics here:
    http://www.andersonguitars.com/cfpag...5&theYear=2004
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Man those cookie monster vocals are annoying. The opening band did them . It was funny because my mom was the one that took me and she was freaking out when they were playing. She thought they were trying to summon the devil or something.
    Guitars: Ibanez JEM7V, JEM555, AEF100EACV (acoustic), Schecter 007 Elite
    Amps: Marshall MG400HDFX Half Stack
    Effects: Digitech The Weapon, Synth Wah, EX7, MXR Phase 90, Rocktron Silver Dragon