Thread: Squier '51 forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Squier '51 forum.

Hey all...1st time poster here. I'm a regular forum member at a Squier '51 modding forum and would like to invite any other owners or those interested in owning a '51 to come join in on our forum. This forum is a great place to learn how to do various mods for a '51(or really any guitar) and it's a great bunch of guys there. If and when you decide to register, could you please state that you heard of us through this site and place a introduction post to tell us a little about yourself. You will be welcomed and any participation will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.instituteofnoise.com/squi...um/default.asp
    Last edited by lowatter; August 6th, 2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: type-o

Post Thanks / Like

hmm,

is this allowed? i cant remember.

but anyway, its a great bunch of guys here too, can most probably get the same info from one of the gear geniuses here.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

I know for a fact that Robert and I are both members over there. I haven't visited in a long while, tho.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that I didn't violate your forum rules. I just wanted to provide the link and tell others about the site. I hope that this didn't offend anyone. I'm sure that this is a great site too from what I've seen soo far and I'll be coming back here often.