Thread: NPD - Subdecay Orange Sunshine

Post Thanks / Like

Default NPD - Subdecay Orange Sunshine

Howdy,
    I got one of these a few days ago after becoming interested seeing videos on the net. It is a great pedal for light overdrive and stacks up really well in front of my Tonebone Classic and Frantone Peachfuzz. It is extremely versatile and can be used as a boost, treble boost or overdrive w/ lots of overlap in between all these roles. It has a volume and 2 drive pots instead of the usual tone control and all 3 are highly interactive.

=-) PJ

Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean the Liquid Sunshine (that just happens to be orange) or do they have another pedal like that?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Do you mean the Liquid Sunshine (that just happens to be orange) or do they have another pedal like that?
    It is just the Liquid Sunshine. I have anonther orange pedal that actually has orange in the name so I guess I got a bit confused. Great pedal no matter what you call it!

=-) PJ