Thread: NLSD - New leather strap day - Italia Straps!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NLSD - New leather strap day - Italia Straps!

Received this beautiful thick all black leather strap today - http://www.italiastraps.com/black-guitar-strap.html

It's very well made, and seems like great quality. There is quite the thickness to this leather, and it smells oh so good. Looks good on me, methinks. Nice contrast to my white Suhr.

Very impressed so far, and highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality leather strap. Price is right too.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice looking. I like the flat black one, or the black with amber best at initial glance.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Price is right too.
    Huh?! What? Did you get a sponsorship deal or something? The price of those straps is deluxe dinner for two at Red Lobster. Not cheap. They do look nice though. I love a nice wide soft leather strap.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say they are beautiful, what else can I say.....Italy is my homecountry

Now really, great looking strap, a quality good.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

I like them!
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice indeed! I like the colors on the back side.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

They are good price for the quality - check the prices on Moody straps for example, they are twice as much! We are talking top notch leather quality here.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.