Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Talk About a Deal

Thread: Talk About a Deal

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Talk About a Deal

MichaelE knows about this and I think it is worth sharing with the folks here. This is just a hell of a deal. A guy over in another forum picked this up on Craigslist for $87

http://longisland.craigslist.org/msg/1338085593.html

Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Fender 50's Reissue Strat - $100 (Holbrook)

Date: 2009-08-23, 1:50PM EDT
    Reply to: see below

Seafoam green green paint, A few minor dings and scratches, but in otherwise perfect condition. Better sound and price than any starter guitar you can find. e-mail mnop18212@yahoo.com if interested.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Sick deal. I'll bet plenty of those are happening during this economy. I'm holding out for the mint 1964 with Hank Marvin's autograph for $200.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a steal
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman

Sick deal. I'll bet plenty of those are happening during this economy. I'm holding out for the mint 1964 with Hank Marvin's autograph for $200.
    Hey, you never know what awaits.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    That is a steal
    It is one hell of a deal. The guy is asking $100 (a steal) and the guy over on the other forum negotiates it down to $87 because it wasn't really the color he wanted and it didn't have a whammy bar (or some crazy bs he handed the seller).
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum

It is one hell of a deal. The guy is asking $100 (a steal) and the guy over on the other forum negotiates it down to $87 because it wasn't really the color he wanted and it didn't have a whammy bar (or some crazy bs he handed the seller).
    you never know what you might find. i was told about this security shop in a little alley that sells guitars on the side, they dont advertise, and not many people know about the shop. i went there to get strings, and saw 2 sets of grover machine heads in the display case for 139 dollars (australian) he told me he had ordered them in for a guy who was building a 12 string, but never came back to get them. he said i could have em for 60 bucks! needless to say i snatched them up: what a score.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum

for 100 bucks the guy sure is fussy

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, jeez I wouldn't have even dickered. Here's your Benjamin, have a nice day!