Thread: Vamp2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vamp2

Hi, I'm having trouble keeping the noisegate at the same level while switching banks and resets on the Vamp2 - wondering if anyone has any ideas, tips etc., ta, stratoboogie.
    PS - 1st time using a modeller so a newbie at this, stompboxes only B4 I got this.

Post Thanks / Like

in future try to stick to one thread per subject! mods dont like it when you make several threads on one thing!

have you tried setting up your preset, then turning on the noisegate and saving the preset with the noisegate on? just go onto each of your presets, turn on the gate then save it. It should stay on any presets you saved it to. (this seems to be the case with most modellers)

IJ.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't remember about the Vamp2. It has been a while since I've used mine but with the Vamp Pro when you use the computer software to edit patches I think you can set a global noise gate. Otherwise you will have to set each patch individually for the noise gate.

A real good resource is the Yahoo Vamp group. You can search the posts. I believe that subject has come up many times.
    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/V-AMP/

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.