Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hell Guitars - Page 14
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell Guitars

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcdon View Post
    Syo, after seeing Robert's post about his Hell Guilar, I have to ask, what's it going to take for you to take my money?
    This, perhaps? :-)
    Actually Don, if I were to take your money under such circumtances, I'd lose quite a bit more in the soon to follow divorce...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenFretter View Post
    Hey Don, tell Dorothy I like her new mini skirt!
    I think I'll keep that comment to myself. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syo View Post
    Actually Don, if I were to take your money under such circumtances, I'd lose quite a bit more in the soon to follow divorce...
    You and me both.. :-) Actually, my wife is a Texan too so I don't have to worry about the legal fees because I'm sure no one would ever find my body!

Post Thanks / Like

I got the new Bender truss rod covers that I designed in from the metalworks today. They came out better than I had hoped. They don't look nearly as good in these pics as they really are, but you'll get the idea. From this experience I will definitely be designing custom covers to fit Gibsons, Epi's and maybe others. Not with this design of course but I've already sketched a few out. Must get Hell going first though.
    And the pics...

The nice shellwork is totally bleached white on the logo and Bender "B" from the lights but it is there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's an uber close-up of the toggle knob and a couple of the volume knobs on the Bender model. They are chromed brass. Not too heavy though as the vol/tone knobs have plastic inserts to attach to the pots. Really nice feel to them. The toggle switch knob is vintage style. Was rather hard to find.

As always, comments, observations appreciated. Thanks!
    I missed this post of yours until now.
    What I'm looking at says quality. I'm impressed.

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the pricing info?!?
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx View Post
    Where's the pricing info?!?
    YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!!1!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!!1!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Excellent retort!
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, those truss rod covers look fantastic, Syo! I know I'd want one on my Bender. Very classy!
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Hell yea me to...............
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

I've just read the entire thread and the progress of the design and company in general is impressive! I very well may be in line for one the "tele" type models.
    www.myspace.com/reubenadkins

"Your label could be here"...........Danny Gatton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teleman77 View Post
    I've just read the entire thread and the progress of the design and company in general is impressive! I very well may be in line for one the "tele" type models.
    Thanks Teleman!
    You just read through the entire thread? That's quite alot to catch up on...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Teleman!
    You just read through the entire thread? That's quite alot to catch up on...
    Yes it was, but I had some time to kill!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward reading the entire thread,

I've just read the first and last few pages, and enjoyed the photos.

Have you considered putting a quick and easy copyright on your images?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
    I'm looking forward reading the entire thread,

I've just read the first and last few pages, and enjoyed the photos.

Have you considered putting a quick and easy copyright on your images?
    Welcome to The Fret, Dragon Rider. I should probably read over the whole thread myself except I don't want to be faced with the fact that my projected launch date(s!) were horribly off. You'll certainly notice this if and when you read it...

Regarding copyright, I suppose I should start including that with my images although it never prevented me from being "borrowed" from in the past. This thread (although certainly available to anyone) was posted for my Fret brothers here. My whole approach was to share ideas and it seemed rather too much to post legal protections as part of it. I do appreciate your thoughtful suggestion however. Everything on my website will be suitably copyrighted.

Speaking of images without a copyright, I have to list one more T-shirt design. I had this almost finished a month ago but just dusted it off and finished today as a graphic for the website. I'll try to send it off to the T-shirt folks this week.

As always, comments appreciated. Particular color scheme is Guiness Head on black. My favorite combination!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, copyright is kinda of like cheap bicycle locks, it just keeps honest people honest.

T-shirt looks good. You going to sell them directly or through some place like cafepress? (where you could do coffee mugs, etc?)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
    Yea, copyright is kinda of like cheap bicycle locks, it just keeps honest people honest.

T-shirt looks good. You going to sell them directly or through some place like cafepress? (where you could do coffee mugs, etc?)
    I'll sell direct. Cafe Press costs 4 times more and doesn't do nice silk screens. They'll be available from the website and also (sometimes, maybe) given for free along with a guitar.
    Depending on my mood...

Post Thanks / Like

Patiently waiting for a guitar.............................

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This one is cool! I like the overall shape and the details.
    If I were to buy only one shirt, I'd have a very difficult time choosing one over the others, which is a good problem.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast