Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Uh . . . you guys gonna let this gem slip away?

Thread: Uh . . . you guys gonna let this gem slip away?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Uh . . . you guys gonna let this gem slip away?

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he wants the bow to go after Esteban?
    Electric: Fat strat > Korg PB > TS7 > DS1 > DD-20 > Cube 60 (Fender model)

Acoustic: Guitar > microphone > audience

Post Thanks / Like

[sigh...]

[expletive]

i go to check the computer one last time before he shuts it off, and he posts a stereotype of astronomical proportions.

[really?!? really?!? jay leno lives for this stuff] :
    2006 Washburn WD55SW Augusta, 2006 Washburn J28S12DL, Washburn EA20SDL,
    2008 American Standard Fender Telecaster
    2008 Rondo Limited Edition SST, G&L ASAT Semi-Hollow, Gibson LP Ultra

Post Thanks / Like

Just to make sure I'm clear on this, MS keeps you from playin' the guitar . . . but you can still use a compound bow or a deer rifle???

Nothin' personal, but I don't think I'm going hunting with him.:

Oh, and for the record, it's not the MS that keeps him from playing that guitar.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

I am selling my brand new guitar, becaus I have MS and my fingers will not do the chords. This guitar is an Esteban accustic/electric guitar. It has a built in EQ, and comes with an amp, extra strings, picks and case. It also comes with a full set of dvd's in order to learn to play. I am asking $400 or I willing consider a trade for a bow(compound or crossbow) of equal value or a deer rifle of equal value. Please e-mail me or call 254-865-8801 ask for David.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone needs to take their deer rifle over there and relieve him of that guitar so he dosent hurt himself!Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13