Thread: Tricked Out Guitars ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tricked Out Guitars ???

Have any of you heard of Tricked Out Guitars?

http://www.trickedoutguitar.com/

I am looking at some of their pickups maybe for my Tele but I have not heard of them. I found a Hot Rail type called T-Rails on the bay really cheap...but hesitant to pull the trigger....I know GFS seems to be the favorite of most the members here for aftermarket pups.
    Guitars: 2002 Les Paul Studio Limited Color's Edition | 2004 Greg Bennett Avion Les Paul Copy | S101 Telecaster project | 2004 Washburn D46 Acoustic

Amplification: Epiphone Valve Jr. Head and Cabinet | VOX AD30VT

Effects: Rocktron Delay | BBE Free Fuzz | Big Muff Pi | Boss Flanger | Bad Monkey | Jekyll and Hyde | Cry Baby Wah | Boss EQ | Behrenger TU300 Tuner |

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought stuff from them and have been pleasantly surprised. Good stuff and good people.
    LIVE AND LET ROCK!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some interesting stuff, Steve. If you do buy those pickups, I'm curious as to how they measure up. Those prices are stupid good. Very tempting.
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

I was searching the web looking to find information on this guys reputation.

He seems pretty legit. Very good prices, a ton of sales, and an incredible feedback rating. He's even a Top Seller. But I'm still a bit weary.

Anyone with personal experience buying from TOG have any reason why I shouldn't buy from this store?