I have survived the 47th Kentucky Apple Festival , and all the entertainment went well. Off course pulling off a 2 day music show of act after is not the easiest thing to do. As it turned out I had signed JUSTIN MOORE last year before his CD was ever released, he came into our festival with the #1 single
"SMALLTOWN USA" and the tighest band I know of on any tour. We had over 5000 people in our street for the free concert and it was just a great show.
I got to have Kodiak3D and wonder wife home with us this weekend which makes it special too.
I can tell you that in all my 19 years of either helping or managing this event, the young talent that is out there is amazing. I think Kodiak will confirm that we had some amazing guitar players on stage, and many other players too. The show that Justin Moore put on was amazing, and if you get achance I suggest you go see a high energy band that will blow you away.
The V-Picks that I received and handed out to all the musicians was the talk of the shows. I think Vinnie will be happy.