Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hear ye, hear ye....

Thread: Hear ye, hear ye....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hear ye, hear ye....

I'm just finishing up a group of 5 pedals, and should be ready to order kits for a new "prodcution run" by early next week. So if any of you are interested in a gen-U-ine handbuilt DVM effect pedal, just PM me and I'll fill you in on the details. You can check out the basics, including available models & pricing, HERE. And if you're not familiar with my work, click on either of the pedal page links down below in my sig and check 'em out.

BTW, the "inquiry" page linked above specifies shipping only to the US & Canada, but I do make exceptions for established & trustworthy Fretters!

Like they say on TV, "makes a great Christmas gift"! For yourself or others!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

** BUMP **

C'mon, Fretters! Last chance for a DVM pedal delivery before year-end!! You've tried the rest....now get the best!!

New offering--the Red Llama clone as shown HERE for $120, assembled & fully finished as per the photographs.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey John Henry here...

Ok I lurk here alot. I pitched in for the logo design and I also get a lot of info from this site. I grabbed your post (and printed it out) from a while back with the megabucker wiring diagram. When I get some more dough to allocate to it I will go for the mod from hell. Very kool.

So,first off do ya do paypal? Cuz I don't wanna waste your time. Second with the over drive 2 you have a couple of models. Could you shoot me a note and explain the differences? I looked at the BYOC page and confused myself! LOL I believe I'm interested in the one with the mosfet conversion but was wondering what the others were. That being said I also am interseted in the envelpoe filter. Heres my email

hardassblues@yahoo.com

Thanks,John Henry
    we are what we are-Alice Cooper