Thread: Joe Bonamassa on Bob and Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joe Bonamassa on Bob and Tom

I heard Joe Bonamassa on Bob and Tom (a popular syndicated radio show in the States) yesterday. They have cameras in there and replay the show on WGN America, usually the following day. So, if they follow their normal pattern, the episode with Joe should be on tonight at 2 A.M. Eastern (11 P.M. Pacific). Set your VCRs/DVRs accordingly. A few days back Tommy Emmanuel was on there as well.

On a related note, I just got an email from Sony offering $5 off pre-orders of the new Ratchet and Clank game. I canceled my pre-order that I placed in July and reordered it, got the five bucks off, and (here's where this all ties in) was able to add the "Live from the Royal Albert Hall" DVD to my order. For some reason they wouldn't let me add it to my previous pre-order.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

The Tommy Emmanuel show was great. I still have it on my DVR. It's amazing watching him play.
    -Kodiak
    Guitars:
    Washburn Idol 64 DL w/GFS Dream 180 pups
    Washburn X-33 w/GFS 60's-70's Grey Bottom Non Stagger Overwound
    Stagg G300 SG w/GFS Power Rails
    Art & Lutherie Acoustic