Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Friday Fender Deal

Thread: Friday Fender Deal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Fender Deal

I don't know if you guys follow this but they have some pretty good deals today. I copied this from another forum:

Fender Friday Hotline
    Limited Quantity - Call Fridays From 4 a.m. To 11 p.m. PT. 866-926-1929

I just found out about MF Fender Friday... what a great concept. I just called to see what was on sale and there are some really great deals. I believe that you need to call MF to get the sale price. Limited quantities means that once their stock is sold of that item the sale is over for that items... itmes cannot be back-ordered at sale price. Here is the list with item numbers and regular web prices...

-------------------------------------------------

Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Deluxe
    walmunt - $499.99 - item # 511141
    regular web price: $899.99

Fender American Standard Telecaster
    candy cola (maple neck) -- 699.99 -- item # 515750
    regular web price: $1,199.99 - $1,349.99

Fender Jim Root Artist Series Telecaster
    back - $699.99 -- item # 514652
    regular web price: $1,199.99

Fender Classic Player '60s Stratocaster
    sunburst $499.99 - item # 512767
    regular web price: $1,109.99

Fender Classic Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe
    black - $499.99 -- item # 501918
    regular web price: $939.99

Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster
    3 tone sunburst $499.99 -- item # 515526
    regular web price: $699.99

Fender Deluxe Series Nashville Telecaster
    candy apple red (maple neck) $399.99 -- item # 510067
    regular web price: $739.99 - $789.99

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster
    artic white $399.99 -- item # 515525
    regular web price: $699.99

Fender Artist Series Jimmie Vaughan Tex-Mex Stratocaster
    olympic white $399.99 -- item # 510057
    regular web price: $869.99

Fender Artist Series Mark Knopfler Stratocaster
    hot rod red -- $999.99 -- item # 515120
    regular web price: $2,019.99

Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
    midnight wine (maple neck) 299.99 -- item # 501160
    regular web price: $499.99

Fender Stratocaster XII 12-String
    burgundy mist -- $499.99 -- item # 515107
    regular web price: $939.99
    The American Standard Tele and the Knopfler Strat are great deals. These aren't available on the website. You must call.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, missed seeing that in time. But it gave me the info on the 50s Classic Player Strats. Those look/sound great. Maybe next week...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, that JV strat is a great deal too. I hear nothing but great things about it.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Wow, that JV strat is a great deal too. I hear nothing but great things about it.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok you guys did it again ......im in trouble when my new Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar (Walnut) arrives

I cant play it right now but the boys can

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tar?sku=511141

Walnut of course
    Last edited by mrmudcat; October 23rd, 2009 at 06:55 PM.
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

I am suppoed to be thinning herd not adding to it!!!

But the price was googely moogely
    "I love being alive and I will be the best man I possibly can. I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to whoever will take it... seek knowledge from those wiser and teach those who wish to learn from me."
    "Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."
    Duane Skydog Allman

You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself." - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like

Hey mud, you're amongst friends here, who ALL understand GAS.

At that price, well, just TOO good to pass up! again!

Of course, Mrs mud might see it differently!
    bigG

Guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded Cherry Mahogany, Peavey HP Signature EXP, Epi Sheraton II, Fender Standard Fat Strat, original 1982 Made in the USA Fender Bullet (w original HSC)/ 2005 Martin HD-7 Roger McGuinn Signature Edition (#102 of 250), Martin M-36 (0000), Martin OM-21, Martin 000-15M, Hohner EL-SP Plus Parlor acoustic

Amps: Swart Space Tone 6V6se, Swart Night Light Power Attenuator/compressor/stereo line-out, Peavey Windsor Studio, Vox AD50VT, Fender Super Champ XD, Vox DA15, Marshall MG10KK, '83 Peavey Bandit 65

Pedals: Cry Baby 535q wah, Bad Monkey OD, Boss DS-1, Sabine FuzzStortion, HardWire RV-7 Reverb

www.swartamps.com
    www.ericjosephelectricguitars.com

Carpe diem, brother, cause you don't know how many diems you have left to carpe.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh noes! If you need a place to stay you can bunk with me in a van down by the river. I'm going to be in trouble too but not for the same reason.

Those look pretty nice. Congrats...until you get thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat
    Ok you guys did it again ......im in trouble when my new Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar (Walnut) arrives

I cant play it right now but the boys can

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tar?sku=511141

Walnut of course

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok Spud, out with it! No being coy!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

South Williamsport, Pa. (on the Susquehanna River)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fender Fridays

I have made up my mind to definitely get one of these Friday deals, maybe this Friday.

I played several Fenders today at a great store and know what some of my favorites are.

The trans red telecaster with two Seymour Duncan P nineties proved to be a super great guitar in my opinion, even though I already have a new G and L Tribute Classic semi hollow ASAT telecaster with the swamp ash and mahogany body and the maple fretboard. I am starting to really like P nineties.

I played a Lonestar, a truly great guitar with a Pearly Gates in the bridge and two Texas Specials, A Jimmie Vaughan in white, a Showmaster, a fairly new perfect condition MIM standard strat with Lace Sensors; grey, blue and gold I think: nice guitar. The P ninety red tele was the best sounding and a thrill to play and it looked the best too, very impressive and a wide range of tones from powerful output full tone to a very very smooth full trebble rolled off tone. But I will continue to try other models.

I love the Deluxe Roadhouse with the Texas Specials and don't know enough about the Deluxe Players, any info would be appreciated, especially on the unique or maybe not so unique tone circuit of electronic mods.

I'm open to telecasters as well, very awesome guitars. I played today the Fender with the large seventies headstock and twin nice Fender humbuckers but thought it was mellow after playing the P ninety, dual, red telecaster which was sligltly more noisy. Played everything through the Deluxe, Hot Rod Deluxe, set at the same settings.
    Duffy
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"So let us stop talking falsely now, the hour's getting late." (as by JH)

Post Thanks / Like

Spud.....................

Post Thanks / Like

Okay okay. Sheesh. I'm not even thinking about just myself this time and I get flack for it? It's for the band.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

A few months back when PRRI's were listed online everywhere for $1289, I heard about an MF blowout selling them at $659. They were nice enough to give me that deal even though I called several days late and told them a friend got that deal, asking could I get it too?
    I also got a 'free gift' Fender Fuzz Wah with it, and free shipping too ! Within a few days after the sale, the PRRI's were down to $1089, and I think they're now down to $899. But it would still be a great price